First Month's Rent Assistance
Neighbor to Neighbor's First Month's Rent Assistance Program assists homeless and near homeless households in Larimer County, Colorado to attain affordable, sustainable housing. N2N may be able to assist with up to $500 toward your first month's rent.
Documentation N2N requires to provide assistance includes:
- Photo ID
- Verification that you are about to lose your housing or are currently homeless.
- One month's worth of most recent paystubs, or your most recent income verification statement.
Gross household income must be at least two times your monthly rent.
- An UNSIGNED lease for your new rental. Lease must be a minimum of 6 months.
Once all documentation has been submitted and reviewed by a N2N Housing Counselor, the client will complete a housing counseling session (in-person or online) with one of our HUD-Certified housing counselors.
The counseling session focuses on renters’ rights & responsibilities, understanding the terms of a lease, local resources, and financial coaching.
Please visit us at the following intake sites:
Murphy Center for Hope, 242 Conifer Street
- Monday-Thursday: 9:00am-11:00am & 1:00pm-3:00pm
Plymouth Congregational Church, 916 W. Prospect Road
- Friday: 9:00am-11:00am
Life Center, 1511 E. 11th Street
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00am-11:00am & 1:00-3:00pm
Click here for printable version of hours and qualifications.